The Board of Directors of the Portsmouth Yacht Club are committed to the safety and peace of mind of our members and guests. We are closely monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) situation.
- The Fuel Dock will be open from 9AM to 6PM through Sunday October 6.
- The Fuel Dock will be open from 9AM to 5PM Monday, October 5 through Monday October 12..
- The Fuel Dock will close for the season on Friday, October 16 at 5PM.
- Face masks are required.
- Credit payment preferred.
Finding our facilities
Portsmouth Yacht Club maintains a clubhouse on Piscataqua Street in New Castle, New Hampshire. Our waterfront facilities are located just inside Portsmouth Harbor beyond Fort Point. We are located just after the buoy G”5″ on your Port side entering the harbor.
We maintain guest moorings in front of our club house and in Pepperrell Cove just across the harbor- See the chartlets listed under “Moorings”.
Directions and Map
- Head North or South on Route 95 to Portsmouth
- Exit at the Route 1 Bypass Rotary to the Portsmouth Traffic Circle
- Proceed to around the rotary and exit on Rt 1 Bypass South and follow the directions provided on the link below.