The 2018 PYC Annual Meeting was held on Thursday, October 11, 1900 hours at Portsmouth Yacht Club.
Meeting update – Note from the Commodore:
I want to personally thank all of the members who attended the annual meeting. The weather was not perfect, but we had a great turnout in spite of it.
The results of the meeting are as follows:
- Capts. David Kenepp, Paulette Semprini, and Richard Weaver were elected to the Board of Directors for four year terms.
- Capts. Kirsten Cunningham and Mary Pat Gibson were elected to the Membership Committee for two year terms.
- Past Commodore Kenneth Jones was elected as a Life Member.
- Constitutional Amendment to adjust application fee amounts was not approved.
- Constitutional Amendment to raise the yearly dues was not approved.
Thanks again to all who attended and for all of the input that was provided to the Board of Directors.
Glenn Michael, Commodore
2018 ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE Financial Synopsis for review: Treasurer's Information Packet NOMINEE BIOGRAPHIES Candidates for Board of Director – 3 four-year terms: Dave Kenepp Paulette Semprini Rich Weaver Candidates for Membership Committee - 2 two-year terms: Kirsten Cunningham Mary Pat Gibson LIFE MEMBERSHIP RECOMMENDATION: P/C Ken Jones Recommendation Letter 1 Recommendation letter 2